For over 100 years, AEROWATCH has safeguarded an enviable global reputation as a maker of extraordinary timepieces. AEROWATCH continues this remarkable heritage with the limited edition launch of the "Les Grandes Classiques Venus 203" collection. The new line exemplifies the company's corporate culture, which stands for top-flight creations and timeless elegance.
The new "Les Grandes Classiques Venus 203" portfolio showcases a watch with a graceful balance between technical finesse and aesthetic appeal. With a diameter of 41 mm, the exceptional timepiece embodies all the attributes of true watchmaking artistry, perfectly uniting functionality and design. The subtly textured dial epitomizes the sleek and uncluttered styling of the watch in a mystical way, highlighting its baton hour markers and hands. Clarity reigns with the moon-phase indication at 6 o'clock as well as the day and month displays just beneath the maker's mark in the top half of the dial. The polished, screwed case underscores the noble lineage of this fine timekeeping instrument.
For watch enthusiasts, the inner life of this classic and timeless stainless steel watch is a feast for the eyes. The observation of the heartbeat of the famous Swiss movement through the display back is an endearing experience. Developed by Ateliers Venus SA in Moutier during the 1950s, the beautifully decorated caliber remains a paragon of Swiss horological artisanship.
Limited to a series of 300 watches, this rare masterpiece comes with a supple leather strap in black or brown with a fold-over clasp.
Jean-Sébastien Bolzli, who is responsible for marketing and sales, says: "For the first time in our company's history, we have the opportunity to proudly present a watch with a Venus 203 caliber. Our objective was to debut a timepiece that harmoniously combines traditional watchmaking prowess with contemporary panache, reflecting the creativity at the core of our company's passion. We are very satisfied with the result. And the fact that the price/performance ratio is right corresponds to our company philosophy."
• Hand-winding movement 11 ½’’’ Venus 203 produced in 1950
• 17 Jewels - 18'000 vibrations per hour
• Numbered rhodium-plated movement with “Côtes de Genève”
• Hour, minute and small second display at 6 o’clock
• Complete calendar with moon phases indication at 6
• Power Reserve of 38 hours
• Stainless steel case- diameter 41,00mm
• Transparent sapphire case-back, with 6 screws
• Silvered dial “sun-brushed” with polished index and hands
• Domed sapphire crystal
• Water-resistant to 50 meters
• Brown leather strap with personalised steel clasp
• Limited edition of 300 pieces
Limited Edition – Ref. A 93955 AA01